Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Beige Menagerie

I just bought a gorgeous new nude from OPI's Euro Centrale collection and wanted to try it out with something a bit lighter on my nails after last week's mani.

I started with 3 coats of OPI My Vampire is Buff. The formula is very streaky and could maybe have used a 4th coat to even it out, but the nude color is a gorgeous very light cream leaning a little peachy.


I normally don't like too many different designs on my nails, but I have so many nail art supplies I want to use that I decided to use a few of them today. To my index and middle fingers I added some 3d nail art stickers. My ring finger I did with a small dotting tool and Quo by Orly First Class. I used the same color to do a line of dots at the tip of my thumb. On my pinky I added two coats of Essence space queen, which is small opalescent glitter in a clear base. 


It's a bit hard to see in the pictures, but you can see if you look closely at my pinky above that I also wrapped my tips with First Class, which adds a gorgeous bit of copper mystery to the ends. I topped the whole mani with OPI rapid dry.


I'm loving the combination of the nude with the copper and the sparkle! 

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment