Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Welcome!

Well, I'm new to this whole blogging thing, so if you've just stumbled across my blog, I hope you'll bear with me. I've always been slightly obsessed with nail polish and in the last few years have been trying to get more creative with my nail art.

There are so many polishes, embellishments and tools out there for your nails it can be overwhelming to know where to begin. Recently, I've been inspired by some great nail blogs that are out there (Oooh, Shinies!The Polished Perfectionist, and The PolishAholic to name a few).

Now it will certainly be a while before I'm anywhere near their league, but I figure there's no such thing as too much inspiration! So I'm throwing my hat in the nail blogging ring and hoping some of my ideas help you discover some of your own.

Hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment