Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Dotted Accents

Here goes nothing ... my first nail post!

This is a manicure I had on a couple months ago. The first thing you'll notice is my terrible cuticles. They do look worse in the photos than they did in real life, but they do tend to get a little dry during the fall/cold/flu/wash-your-hands-like-crazy season and I don't always take care of them like I know I should.

Cuticles aside ... I used 2 coats of OPI Ski Teal We Drop for the base and dotted my thumb and ring finger with China Glaze For Audrey. I'm not usually much of a green person, but these teals had just enough blue to keep me happy.


This was my first ever dotted manicure, so my dots aren't as even as I'd like them. You can also see that I've smudged them a little with my top coat. I think I used an old Sally Hansen top coat for this and couldn't get enough out of the bottle to polish my nails floating (without letting the brush touch the manicure). Oh well, this manicure still made me smile to look at it, so live and learn. 


Chances are I won't be posting as often as many of the blogs that inspired me to start this. I'm pretty busy with school and usually change my manicures at most once a week (especially the ones I really like ... it always makes me so sad to have to remove them). Hopefully they'll be worth the wait though.

See you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment