Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, April 19, 2013

Honey Ryder

I LOVE James Bond! I have all the movies. So when I finally saw the new OPI liquid sand Bond Girls collection for sale, I had to contain myself and only buy half of them. I've already put Tiffany Case on my toes and this week I have a simple mani on my hands with Honey Ryder.

I used essie protein base coat and 2 coats of Honey Ryder. On my ring finger a did 3 simple stripes of Ink Nail art in gold. Obviously, no top coat. The dry time for the liquid sand was pretty good actually, although I didn't leave it quite long enough before I started cooking dinner and you can see the result on my middle finger in a couple of the photos.


Under fluorescent lamp

Sunshine. Most colour accurate.

Indirect sunlight.

The pictures don't do justice to the shimmer that this polish has; the texture really catches the light. I think this polish lives up to the Bond name. It's like gold meets champagne and I love it!

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment